COVID-19 Operations Update:
City Club Marietta is dedicated to providing our customers with a healthy and safe recreational environment. As a result of information from both National & Local health officials, the following measures have been taken, but are not limited to:
- An employee or guest that is feeling ill should not enter the property.
- Our teams have increased focus on wiping down and disinfecting high contact areas that include golf carts, doors, handles, doorknobs, credit card machines, golf counters, tables, and chairs.
- Social distancing measures will be followed at all times while on property. All employees and guests must keep at least six feet apart.
- We are strongly encouraging customers who would like to prepay for their round to call our golf shop and pay with a credit card over the phone. 770-528-GOLF (4653) Ext-5
- If you must enter the golf shop or grill, please wait behind the designated line before approaching the counter.
- All food orders will be Take-Out, there will be no on-site dining, excluding the golf course. You can call 770-528-GOLF (4653) Ext-7 to place orders.
- We are encouraging players to walk, but if we have carts available, only one person is permitted to take a cart. When parking carts, please keep in mind the required social distancing measures.
- As far as on the golf course, we have removed all ball washers, water coolers, bunker rakes and flagsticks (hole locations are available on our in-cart GPS units). If you are walking, we can provide you a paper copy.
Golf is an outdoor game where you can get some fresh air, exercise, and contribute to your personal health. There are not too many activities where you will interact with fewer people over a 4-hour window. We are doing our best to react appropriately and continue to make our course available. We are open for business and our goal at City Club Marietta is to continue to offer our patrons safe recreational options that contribute to the health and wellness of the community.